Monday 16 February 2009

Hi... I'm new here... well, I haven't posted for over a week!

Well, my new blogworthy future didn't last long, did it?

Too little time, too much work, study and family... but work pays the bills (plus I enjoy it in a masochistic way), I enjoy study (seriously enjoy it) and I thoroughly enjoy quality time with family.

Last week was meant to be study, study, study... yet, even with a full week, I still got nowhere near enough done. I ended up revisiting a lot of the stuff I did ealrier in the week towards the end of the week because it just wasn't sinking in. Ouch! I have told others the best way to study is a couple of hours max per day, and I should stick to that myself. So I am going to.

I am currently wading through the MS Training Kit for 70-640. I have already worked my way through it, but I am now studying for 70-642 and wanted to rebuild/install my lab bit by bit so I was happy from a 70-640 perspective before starting on the 70-642 Training Kit. I'd forgotten how many errors there are in the 70-640 book, and even the errata on the MS site doesn't pick them all up. That said, it is an excellent resource and the 70-642 looks to be just as good.

Right... gonna go do some real work... then lunch for me and the litle fella.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment