Monday 2 February 2009

On leave... well sort of...

First day of leave today. Still working...

Just need to tidy up some loose ends, and then I can put up the roller blind, and face plates for the sockets bought yesterday.

And then... then... I can relax.

Actually, provided the blind goes up OK, it should be fun; however, I put one up in the main bedroom a while ago now and, when I came to put the screws in there was nothing behind the plaster! Some wally had basically cut the plasterboard too short, and merely butted to the window frame with actual plaster and webbing. I pushed into the plaster and whoosh... the flipping screw disappeared! Cowboy builders strike again - one of the big ones that shall remain nameless.

Just waiting now to see what other jobs are found for me for the rest of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment