Thursday 29 January 2009

Have I brought Twitter to its knees?

There I was, updating my background... I'd picked a nice foresty piece off my PC, if you wanted to know... and was attempting to save it. All of a sudden it happened...

Twitter is over capacity!

What??

Have you people got no work to do? :-)

Finally, two attempts later (and choice of background changed), I am able to see my new background.

The morale of this tale of woe? Don't get so hung up over tweeting... Ooh, hang on, just got a new mess... yeah, be right back, just got to post a reply...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it was you, Gid. I get that a lot too. Hey. Maybe it was me. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh...I did worry when it did it the second time. I even checked the file size again, just in case.

    ReplyDelete