Saturday 31 January 2009

Thank God it's the weekend

Had a naff week in work, which ended with me being told that someone else was moving into a role I'd been hoping to fill. But hey, at least my boss had the decency to tell me before anyone else found out.

Thing is, I've been working my diddlysquits off, doing even extra to put myself in the frame for the role.

I am ab.so.lute.ly gutted.

Still, no one died.

Now got to get myself into the right frame of mind for work... fortunately, I'm off next week so I can forget about all the rubbish for a week. All I need to do is just put my Out of Office on... :D

2 comments:

  1. At least you still have a job. In this economy, that's quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is... I've already picked myself up and moved on. It wasn't fun at the time, but worse things happen in life.

    ReplyDelete