Monday 26 January 2009

Having a 'mare...

We all have them, I'm sure. Bad days, that is.

I woke up this morning, and even the old 'war wound' couldn't dull the spring in my step. Today. I thought, I am going to push on and get the tasks done that keep getting held up the JFDIs or PDQs that seem to crop up all the time.

You guessed it... 'same old same old'.

Now I am even further behind than I was close of play Friday, and I can feel the stress levels buildng. To be honest I would love to be able to delegate some of the stuff I get, but there's no one to delegate to. Help!

What I have come to realise over the years is the one thing I am very bad at is turning anyone away when they ask for help.

Still, generally I enjoy what I do, and I do actually like helping people. That doesn't mean I ain't gonna have a grumble from time to time though...

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Went to bed not feeling so hot and woke up the same way. Got into work, only to get an IM saying that my "partner-in-crime" and I on Friday, inadvertently disconnected a piece of equipment that someone was actually doing work on. Oy.

    ReplyDelete