Monday 26 January 2009

Umm... my first ever blog.

I noticed some of the people I know have really gotten into this Blog mentality, so I thought I'd try it myself. I'm not sure if what I write will be funny, serious, have hints of anger from time to time or just be plain daft.

I have to be honest, I always thought 'blogging' was another form of vanity, allowing those who have a BIG opinion of themselves full rein to tell us all how damn good they are!

But, over the last few weeks I've been trawling though the various blogs I've found and found that they are quite fun. I see blogging now as more of a psychological thing, a mechanism (to me anyway) that I can hopefully use to have laugh, let off steam and just mess about as well as let people know what I am up to. If it gives others a bit of enjoyment, great. If not...

No comments:

Post a Comment